Wednesday, October 17, 2012

It's All Because of Jesus

Recently, God has been re-teaching me about the work of Jesus Christ on my behalf.  It is all because of Jesus that I am alive!  It is all because of Him that I am able to praise God!  It's all because of Him that I'm even able to write this blog!  Apart from the work of Jesus Christ--what He did at Calvary--I could only receive the just condemnation of God.

He who believes in Him is not condemned; but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. - John 3:18

BUT...

There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit. - Romans 8:1

Apart from Christ?  Condemnation!

In Christ?  NO CONDEMNATION!

That's something to celebrate!  Oh how much we have to be thankful for in Jesus!

I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me. - Galatians 2:20

Thank You, Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment